Publications since 2018:
- Pharmacol Ther. 201:39-50. DOI: 10.1016/j.pharmthera.2019.05.008 (2019). Non-receptor tyrosine kinase signaling in autoimmunity and therapeutic implications.
- Cao J, Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. HDAC11 regulates type I interferon signaling through defatty-acylation of SHMT2.
- Owen DL, Mahmud SA, Sjaastad LE, Williams JB, Simeonov DR, Ruscher R, Huang W, ……, and Farrar MA. Thymic regulatory T cells arise via two distinct developmental programs. Nat Immunol. 20(2): 195-205. DOI: 10.1038/s41590-018-0289-6 (2019).
- Huang W, Solouki S, Carter C, Zheng SG, and August A. Beyond type 1 regulatory T cells: co-expression of LAG3 and CD49b in IL-10-producing T cell lineages. Front Immunol. 9: 2625. DOI: 10.3389/fimmu.2018.02625 (2018).
- Battu S, Afroz S, Giddaluru J, Naz S, Huang W, Khumukcham SS, et al. Amino acid starvation sensing dampens IL-1β production by activating riboclustering and autophagy. PLoS Biol. 16(4): e2005317. DOI: 10.1371/journal.pbio.2005317 (2018).
Selected Publications prior to 2018:
- Huang W, Solouki S, Koylass N, Zheng SG, and August A. ITK signalling via the Ras/IRF4 pathway regulates the development and function of Tr1 cells. Nat Commun. 8, 15871. DOI: 10.1038/ncomms15871 (2017).
- Huang W, Morales JL, Gazivoda VP, and August A. Non-receptor tyrosine kinases ITK and BTK negatively regulate mast cell pro-inflammatory responses to lipopolysaccharide. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 137(4):1197-205 (2016).
- Huang W, and August A. The signaling symphony: T cell receptor tunes cytokine-mediated T cell differentiation. J Leukoc Biol. 97(3):477-485 (2015).
- Huang W, Jeong AR, Kannan AK, Huang L, and August A. IL-2-inducible T cell kinase tunes T regulatory cell development and is required for suppressive function. J Immunol. 193(5):2267-72 (2014).
- Huang W, Qi Q, Hu J, Huang F, Laufer TM, and August A. Dendritic cell-MHC class II and Itk regulate functional development of regulatory innate memory CD4+ T cells in bone marrow transplantation. J Immunol. 192(7):3435-41 (2014).
- Huang W, Huang F, Kannan AK, Hu J, and August A. ITK tunes IL-4 induced development of innate memory CD8+ T cells in a γδ and invariant NKT cell-independent manner. J Leukoc Biol. 96(1):55-63 (2014).
- Huang W, Hu J, and August A. Cutting Edge: Innate memory CD8+ T cells are distinct from homeostatic expanded CD8+ T cells and rapidly respond to primary antigenic stimuli. J Immunol. 190(6):2490-4 (2013).